What to expect prior to your consultation:
Whether you are seeing Dr. Henderson in her Newtown, Connecticut office, or consulting via Skype or telephone, she will have a preliminary conversation with you to discuss the patient’s needs. She will then send the appropriate patient health/intake forms for the patient to fill out prior to the appointment date.
Important: Consultations cannot be arranged until Dr. Henderson receives the intake forms.
Your first consultation:
- Dr. Henderson will assess the patient’s condition based on the data provided.
- A plan is created to address the identified areas of concern.
- Dr. Henderson approaches the plan for care using an integrative approach. She will take into consideration the stage of kidney disease, other factors or health conditions affecting kidney health, and the medications that the patient is currently taking.
- A follow-up schedule is outlined.
Services Holistic Kidney offers:
- A plan based on real data
- Integrative approach
- Follow-up care
Dr. Henderson’s office is located at The Wellness Center, Newtown, CT., where she sees patients on Mondays and Wednesdays. If you would like to schedule an office appointment or a phone/Skype (VSee) consultation with Dr. Henderson, please call (866) 273-1653. You may also use the contact form with any questions regarding our services.